We did a pretty big revamp to the internals, fixed a bunch of bugs, and made the formatting a little
purtyer in the process. Enjoy!
Notes from the changelog
Huge changes to the internals. We’ve got our own AST! Now, we can format things a bit purty-er.
It’s already made some things easier and removed some bugs with the formatting. It should make other formatting easier and also will make implementing interactive formatting much easier.
- Print nested lambdas with a single lambda expression
- Make a pretty print AST
- Remove extra newlines in let bindings
- Fix Trailing spaces in output
Those huge changes from 3.0.0 contained a few bugs :).
This is a quick patch release to address them. If there are more, please report them!
- Add missing npm file
- Fix printing of functions in parentheses
- Support bound value declarations
- Print top level comments