We’ve opened up a new position at Awake Security for a UI Developer. Awake Security was recently acquired by Arista (ANET), operating as our own division.
- We are currently a team of 4 (@thomashoneyman, @colinwahl, @thimoteus, and myself) all writing PureScript full-time.
- It’s a single UI product, built with React/Redux.
- Our codebase is mixed, but JS is only very old legacy components we haven’t replaced yet. All development is done in PureScript (well over 100K LOC).
- Typed API bindings for all development. No hand-written codecs!
- This position is remote friendly, but we are currently only able to offer a position in the countries where Arista has a presence: USA, Canada, India, Ireland.
I’m happy to answer any questions about the position and company (as best I can).