Wagsi Jam Session 0.0.1 on July 5th - sign up here!

Hey all! On July 5th, I’ll be holding purescript-wags jam session 0.0.1 from 8:30pm to 9:30pm Helsinki time. We’ll be doing live, collaborative coding in VSCode Codespaces to create music in the browser. This is on the heels of edition 0.0.0 today, where @afc and I had a lot of fun making shimmering & eerie pads!

If you’d like to attend, please fill out this very short form so I know if I can expect to see you there: Wags Jam Session 0.0.1. Instructions for things to get up and running before attending are here: GitHub - mikesol/wagsi: A 100% browser-based interactive live audio coding environment., and I’m available to answer questions as well.

@afc had a great idea for how to organize the July 5th session: we’re going to carve up the row type used to build the graph (ie this) into instruments to make an orchestra and collaborate on that basis. Some will operate synthesizers & others will operate samplers. Of course, rules are meant to be broken, and while we’ll start this way, I’m sure some fun unexpected things will occur and we’ll get transported somewhere else. I think it’ll be really fun and I hope you can sign up!

1 Like