[ANNOUNCE] PureConf, a PureScript focused conference

I am very happy to announce PureConf - the first conference focused on the theory and practice of building web applications with PureScript, our favourite programming language!

The conference is being organised in collaboration with Juspay and HasGeek, and will feature a full day of great talks by invited speakers! It will be held entirely online, and all the talks will (eventually) be made available for free access.

The schedule is still being put together, and we’ll release more details in the coming weeks. Please follow the PureConf conference page for updates.

The conference is very modestly priced at 99 INR, or about 1.3 USD. While we have to charge a ticket price for various reasons, we have kept the ticket price very low to keep it accessible for everyone.

Please feel free to contact me [ajnsit at google’s email service] for any questions / feedback!

See you all there!

23 Likes

Hi, when I try to purchase a ticket for ₹299 I get subtotal of ₹399. When I put two tickets in the subtotal is ₹798.
Is this a bug?

What is the agenda of the conference? Who will be speaking, and when? :slight_smile:

I reported the issue to the site admin and the bug seems to have been fixed now. Please try again and let me know if it doesn’t work.

We are still finalising the agenda, but you can see the current lineup here - सबमिशन – PureConf

It works now, thanks

1 Like

Folks, #PureConf is now free to attend!

We will have a bunch of excellent talks by #PureScript contributors and community members, followed by a music jam where we’ll livecode music with PureScript! The agenda can be viewed here - कार्यक्रम – PureConf.

5 Likes

Thanks to all speakers today, I really enjoyed all talks. Thanks @ajnsit for making this happen.

3 Likes

You can see my (corrected) slides and code examples here:

8 Likes