I’m very glad to see that this comment gathered a nice amount of interest!
As promised, I’d like to schedule a very relaxed “PureScript meetup” videocall for Monday 27th Apr at 20:00 CEST
(sorry for delay - I initially mentioned scheduling it for today, but that time slot didn’t fit me anymore)
A few notes about logistic, format, what to expect, etc:
- everyone is warmly welcome to join!
- if you’re interested follow this thread, as I’ll post the link to the call here shortly before the scheduled time
- …and maybe like this post, so I get an idea of how many people to expect.
I’m leaning towards using Google Hangouts, which has a hard limit of 10 people on videocalls. If we’re going to be more than that then I think we’d have to go with Zoom (which limit is 100 people), and I’d need to eventually prepare for that.EDIT: we’ll use Zoom, so we can fit 100 people on the call
- the format is going to be very unstructured. I’m envisioning this as a very relaxed meeting between friends, so we’ll just get all together and see what we feel like doing - we can have short presentations (e.g. 10-15 minutes each) or if no one feels like presenting something we can just share how we feel about the world turning upside down, and chitchat about life, etc etc
- if you’d like to present something then you can prepare in advance, and maybe PM me so I get an idea of the schedule (or just comment here!)
- no worries at all if you’re not able to join, we’ll schedule another happening (or regular ones) if we find this nice
I’ll update this thread if I have any more thoughts in the meanwhile. Looking forward to see you all!